Content for media kit and background information
View or download a wide range of information on any of our schools.
- Community responsibility report illustrates where we are connecting with our communities and other partners every day. Learn how our students and staff participated in 4,675 events and invested 33,819 volunteer hours. Learn how our students take so much more away from their education through hands-on learning in and out of the classroom.
- State and campus infographic fact sheets provide essential information like starting salaries and job placement rates for our graduates through fun, compelling illustrations.
More ways to connect and learn more about us
- Featured blog posts provide insights into how our students learn and excel at all of our campuses. Learn how our faculty makes a difference in the lives of our students.
- Videos on our numerous programs and other topics help you answer the question “who are we?”
- Social media directory lists our numerous channels
- Google +
Our communications team: Gary Teagarden or Katie Langer.