Where Student Services is More than a Department
At Globe University, you will have a whole team supporting you at every point in your education. Below are some examples of student services we routinely provide. We care about you and your future—let us know if anything is standing between you and a college degree. We will do all we can to help.
Can we help you achieve your dream? Call 1-877-303-6060 and find out.
Support at every point in your time at our college
We will help you start in the right place, know where you are going, and make steady progress toward your goal. If you need something we haven’t listed below, be sure to ask.
- Selecting the right career program
- Housing, transportation and child care
- Finding a job while you are a student and after you graduate
- Registering for classes
- Applying for credit for work experience and transfer work
- Applying for financial aid
- Special accommodations for active-duty military
- Free tutoring from advanced students
- Research and term papers
- Getting involved in student life
- Problems with an instructor
- Tech support for online classes
- Attendance issues
Our commitment to your success
Specific student services such as those above are only part of the story. At Globe University, you will always be a name, never a number. Every member of our faculty and staff is committed to your success.
Call 1-877-303-6060 or contact a representative through this site—find out more about a college where “we care” is more than a motto.