In order to form strong partnerships for building a globally competitive workforce, Globe University offers alliances to businesses that have taken the necessary steps to become approved strategic partners through a Globe University Business Alliance.
- Access to our Workforce Development assessment and resources
- Job analysis and profiling
- Hiring and candidate selection resources
- Access to use the Globe University facilities
- Participation in community partner events on campus
Advantages for Your Employees Include:
- $625 off tuition per quarter for all active employees
- The potential to receive credit for past work and learning experiences
- Convenient day, evening and online classes that are accommodating to work and family life
- More than 30 programs in the business, accounting, technology, legal sciences and health sciences fields to choose from
- Certificate and diploma programs, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees
- Interactive, hands-on learning
- Industry-experienced instructors
Local businesses interested in participating should contact Globe University at 877-303-6060
The certification of completion, in and of itself, is not a recognized academic credential and does not fall within the scope of Globe University institutional accreditation or authorization with the state of Minnesota South Dakota and Wisconsin. However, credits earned through the program can be applied toward the completion of certificate and degree programs, if applicable, at both schools.