Combine accounting, criminal justice, information technology and legal studies and you have one of the newest career fields today—forensic accounting.
What Is Forensic Accounting?
Simply defined, a forensic accountant investigates fraudulent and illegal practices in any business or government agency. Some of the highest-paid accounting careers today are in forensic accounting.
Globe University’s unique bachelor's degree program will provide the skills you need to investigate fraud detect risk and recommend protective measures to individuals and organizations. Forensic accountants are employed by insurers, banks, major accounting firms, large corporations, law firms and government offices.
Learn the essential skills to succeed in this career, including:
- Professional communication
- Law and ethics
Our forensic accounting degree program benefits include:
- Day, evening or online classes
- Complete this four-year degree in as few as 36 months with full-time classes
- Small class sizes
- A solid accounting background and preparation for the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam
- Instructor-mentors with experience in the field
- In-depth study of technology, legal and business aspects of the field
- Ongoing career assistance
Globe University is nationally accredited by ACICS. Please call 1-877-655-7676 for information about the program, or request information online.