At Globe University, our admissions representatives are committed to ensuring you are fully informed and prepared for your education while also helping you complete the admissions process quickly.
An admissions representative is available to work with you from the point of selecting a program to registering for your orientation. Contact our admissions department at 1-877-303-6060 for assistance.
College Admissions Process
Follow these steps to apply to Globe University and register for classes:
- Schedule a visit with an admissions representative and receive a tour of a campus near you.
- Complete our online information form.
- Take the free Accuplacer assessment, if applicable, see admissions representative for more details.
- Meet with a financial aid representative to identify loan, grant and scholarship opportunities you may qualify for. Your representative is also available to assist with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) paperwork.
- Register for classes.
- Attend orientation on campus or online.
High School Students
If you’re a high school senior or junior, get a head start and apply to Globe University today. You may qualify for special scholarships or other benefits.
It is never too late to complete your education! Our adult students have access to refresher courses and tutoring, ensuring you are ready to begin and complete your program.
We have dedicated military liaison services for military students, including active duty personnel, veterans and their family members. Ask your representative about military scholarships.
Take the first step in the college admissions process by calling us at 1-877-303-6060 or request information online.