At Globe University, our admissions representatives are committed to ensuring you are fully informed and prepared for your education while also helping you complete the admissions process quickly.
An admissions representative is available to work with you from the point of selecting a program to registering for your orientation. Contact our admissions department at 1-877-303-6060 for assistance.
College Admissions Process
Follow these steps to apply to Globe University and register for classes:
- Request information here or schedule a campus visit with an admissions representative and receive a tour of a campus near you.
- Take the Accuplacer assessment, if applicable for acceptance. See admissions representative for more details.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) paperwork and meet with a financial aid representative to identify loan, grant and scholarship opportunities you may qualify for.
- Register for classes.
- Attend orientation on campus or online.
High School Students
High school juniors and seniors, if you’re looking for a college with small class sizes, individualized attention and relevant, hands-on training, we encourage you to call and set up a tour at a campus near you and see what Globe University & Minnesota School of Business have to offer.
It is never too late to complete your education! Our adult students have access to refresher courses and tutoring, ensuring you are ready to begin and complete your program.
We have dedicated military liaison services for military students, including active duty personnel, veterans and their family members. Ask your representative about military scholarships.
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Graduate Admissions
- High School Admissions
- International Admissions
- Undergraduate Admission