Globe University offers graduate degree programs that prepare students for leadership in their professions. An applicant must meet graduate admissions requirements listed below.
Contact a representative today to learn more—call 1-877-303-6060.
Graduate program requirements
An applicant to any graduate program must provide the following documentation:
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts demonstrating completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Current professional resume
- Graduate Goals and Objectives Questionnaire
- Two professional letters of recommendation
Upon receiving this information, an admissions representative will set up an interview with the program dean to determine the applicant’s acceptance.
Additional requirements for MSM applicants
An applicant to the MSM program must provide the following documentation:
- 2+ years of demonstrated work experience in the applicant’s chosen emphasis*
- A bachelor’s degree in an area relating to the applicants chosen emphasis*
*Areas of emphasis include health care management, information technology and business operations.
International graduate admissions
College transcripts from international students will be evaluated by our education department to determine equivalency. International applicants must also provide attestation of English proficiency.
Learn more about international student admissions.
Credit for work experience or prior learning
Applicants to our graduate programs may be eligible to receive credit for previous work experience or college classes. A minimum of 50 percent of graduate credits must be completed at GU/MSB.
Learn more about credit for prior experience.
Contact us to learn more
If you are interested in our university’s graduate programs, call our admissions department today at 1-877-303-6060.