At Globe University, we seek to make the college admissions process smooth and seamless. Whether you contact us to learn more about a program, schedule a tour of our campus, or get the admissions process rolling, our representative will be there to offer support and guidance.
Contact us today to learn more. Call 1-877-303-6060, or send a request for information.
Follow these simple steps to apply to a program and register for classes:
| ||Schedule a visit with an admission representative and get a tour of a campus near you |
| ||Complete our online application form |
| ||Take the Accuplacer assessment (you may be eligible to skip this step—ask your representative for more information) |
| ||Meet with a financial aid representative to identify loan, grant and scholarship opportunities for which you qualify and get help with FAFSA paperwork |
| ||Register for classes |
| ||Attend orientation on campus or online |
Applicants to undergraduate programs must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Any one of the following:
- Minimum scores on the Accuplacer assessment (35 for reading comprehension, 35 for sentence skills and 21 for arithmetic)
- Minimum composite score of 21 on the ACT
- Minimum composite score of 1485 on the SAT (or 990 if taken prior to March 2006)
- A bachelor’s degree from an approved institution
- Proof of immunization (varies by state)
*Individual programs may have additional requirements. Check with your admissions representative for more information.
Let us help you
Our representatives are happy to help with questions about our school or the admissions process. Call 1-877-303-6060
to learn more or to schedule a campus visit.