Transfer Students and Credits Welcome
For many students, finding the right college can be a matter of trial and error. Some start at one college only to find that it is not the right fit or time in their life. At Globe University, we believe you deserve a new start without starting over. Our goal is to provide you a quality, hands-on education that will lead to a rewarding career. And we may be able to save you some time and money in the process.
We think you deserve credit for what you have already accomplished. That is why in the last year* we have accepted credits from more than 365 other institutions.
For those transferring credits in, that’s an average of:
- 30 credits transferred**
- $11,700 in tuition costs saved†
- Six months in repeated or similar coursework saved‡
Your degree may be closer than you think. If you are interested in applying for credit for experience, please contact your campus or online division for information about the application process:
- Undergraduate students, ask to speak with the dean of students about credit for prior learning.
- Graduate students, ask to speak with the dean of graduate studies about credit for work experience.
Credit for Experience, Transfer Credits
Learning that might qualify for credit may have been acquired through formal and informal training. Experience in industry, business and the military, certification courses and transfer credits from another college may qualify.p>
Credit for Military Training
Undergraduate college credit for military training may be awarded upon review of a military transcript. We follow American Council on Education (ACE) recommendations on granting credit. A military transcript can be requested from:
- Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART)
- Army American Council on Education Registry Transcript Service (AARTS)
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- U.S. Coast Guard Institute (CGI)
Contact email@example.com for more information on college credit for military training.
Globe University has articulation agreements with the following schools:
- Brown College, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Waldorf College, Forest City, Iowa
- ITT Technical Institute, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Colorado Technical University
- St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Capella University, Minneapolis, MN
Articulation agreements indicate that a student can take credits earned at Globe University and be eligible for credits at one of the institutions listed above.
Need more info?
Contact our admissions office at 1-877-303-6060, or request information online. *Transfer credits awarded to students beginning at Globe University during the 2012-2013 academic year. **Average number of credits received by students who were awarded transfer credit at Globe University’s during the 2012-2013 academic year. †Average value for students who were awarded transfer credit at Globe University current full-time tuition rate during the 2012-2013 academic year. ‡Average time saved for students who were awarded transfer credit in 2012-13 assuming 15 credits per quarter.