Globe University works with both public and private lenders to help provide affordable education to every qualified student.
Federal, State and Private Loans
Government loan programs are typically long-term and low-interest—a wise choice for college students.
- Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loan: A long-term, low-interest loan based on need
- Federal PLUS loans: Federal loans that graduate students and parents of dependent undergraduate students can use to help pay education expenses
- State Loan Opportunities: Financial aid representatives help students determine if they qualify for state-specific loan programs
- Alternative Loan Programs: Privately funded loans administered by local financial institutions
Educational grant programs award money that does not have to be paid back. For this reason, we encourage all students to pursue grant opportunities.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG): Grant amount is based on financial need
- Federal Pell Grant: Grant amount is based on financial need
Other Financial Aid Opportunities
Contact an admissions representative to learn more about the following financial aid opportunities:
- American Indian College Fund
- GI Bill Benefits
- VA Benefits
Want to learn more?
Call 1-866-778-2388 today or request more information to learn more about loans and grants.