Globe University offers a scholarship designed to reward students for their military service to our country. Active duty and retired service members of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and Drilling Reserve/National Guard are eligible for the scholarship. Additionally, the qualified student will receive a credit to his or her account of the application fee* during the first term of attendance.
This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with, or in addition to, any other Globe University military scholarship. The scholarship is effective the date the application is completed and is not retroactive. Students will be responsible for costs including books, supplies and fees associated with the program or classes enrolled.
25% off tuition
- Students must provide a copy of their military ID card.
- Students must be enrolled in a diploma, associate or bachelor degree program.
- The effective date of the scholarship for active duty service members is 4/6/2009, and for retired service members is 1/3/2011.The scholarship is not retroactive.
- Award amounts are designated for tuition only, with the exception of the application fee*, and will be applied after the add/drop period.
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress or they will lose eligibility for the scholarship.
- Student must be enrolled in at least 6 credits to be eligible.
The academic services department will evaluate credit for military education or occupational courses taken while in the military for credit applied toward a Globe University program. The evaluation will follow recommendations from the American Council on Education (ACE) on transferring college credit for military training and occupational experience.
*All undergraduate programs besides Nursing do not require an application fee. The Nursing program requires a $100 application fee at the time of application.