Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers a scholarship to reward students for their commitment to serve their communities through work as peace/police officers. The scholarship is effective the date the application is completed and is not retroactive. The scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other scholarship the institution offers, with the exception of the Professional Certification scholarship.
Award Amount:25% off tuition
- The applicant must be POST Board Certified or equivalently trained.
- The applicant must have passed the probationary period following employment as a peace/police officer.
- Award amounts are designated for tuition and books only and will be applied after the add/drop period.
- The student must be enrolled in the Associate in Applied Science in Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice program or the Master of Science in Management degree with an emphasis in Criminal Justice.
- Once enrolled, the student must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or will lose eligibility for the scholarship.
- Students not working full-time as a Police or Peace Officer must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits to be eligible a per quarter.
Students will be responsible for costs including books, supplies, and fees associated with the program or classes enrolled.