While online classes offer plenty of flexibility, there are some things you can’t do on the Internet: laboratory sessions, studio work, etc.
At Globe University, we still want to give you the freedom that comes with taking classes online, which is why we developed our blended programs. We provide you with the opportunity to take certain classes online, no matter what your field of study
Our online learners typically fall into three groups:
- Those who add flexibility to campus-based programs by incorporating online courses, creating their own hybrid programs
- Those enrolled completely in online programs
- Single-subject students, not enrolled in any program, who want to “test drive” online classes
At Globe University, we want to help you craft your educational experience in a way that makes sense for you.
Why Choose a Hybrid/Blended Program?
There are several reasons to pursue a hybrid college program:
- In programs only offered on campus, we will help you create a blended program that includes online general education courses.
- If you want the freedom of online classes but don’t want to give up the face-to-face interaction of a traditional classroom, our academic advisers will help you choose on-campus classes that involve group projects and a high level of interaction.
- You can tailor your coursework around your schedule and create a program that works for you.
Whatever your reason to pursue a hybrid college program, you can be sure you will have our full support. Contact admissions today to discuss your options.
Give an Online Class a Try
If you’re interested in college but aren’t ready or able to enroll in a full program, we invite you try our online university as a single-subject student.
You can take an introductory class in your area of interest and find out if online college is right for you.