At Globe University, we seek to make the college admissions process smooth and seamless.
Our friendly admissions representatives are here to help you succeed and are able to provide you with information about programs of study, career outlook, financial aid options for those who qualify and student services.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements*
- Applicants to undergraduate programs must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Any one of the following:
- Minimum scores on the Accuplacer assessment (45 for reading comprehension, 45 for sentence skills and 25 for arithmetic)
- Minimum composite score of 21 on the ACT
- Minimum composite score of 1485 on the SAT (or 990 if taken prior to March 2006)
- A bachelor’s degree from an approved institution
- Proof of immunization (varies by state)
*Individual programs may have additional requirements. Check with your admissions representative for more information.
Follow these steps for admissions to Globe University:
- Schedule a visit with an admissions representative and get a tour of a campus near you.
- Complete our online information form.
- Take the free Accuplacer assessment, if applicable, see admissions representative for more details.
- Meet with a financial aid representative to identify loan, grant and scholarship opportunities for which you qualify for and get help with FAFSA paperwork.
- Register for classes.
- Attend orientation on campus or online.
Schedule your Globe University visit today by contacting us at 1-877-303-6060 or requesting information online.