Meet Our Cover Student Sara!

Every wonder about the people on our course catalog and student handbook? Well, they are REAL students of Globe University/Minnesota School of Business. One of our newest featured students is Sara Meinschock, a current student of the bachelor of science accounting program at Globe University.

After graduation, Sara plans to become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), as well as taking the CPA exam. She would also like to pursue a career in the auditing field.

“I chose Globe because of the opportunities they offer to graduate sooner than a larger University. The smaller classes make it easier to get the one on one time I need with my instructors to succeed. The instructors here truly care about all the students and basically do anything and everything they can to help them succeed.”

In her spare time Sara spends some much-needed quality time with my fiance Jesse, and two furry children, Shandy and Willow. She also has a deep passion for music and enjoys going to shows at First Avenue.

“I will be graduating hopefully in September 2013, and can start my career and inspire my peers to attend Globe University to pursue their dreams.”

If you are interested in Accounting or Forensic Accounting visit our website to find out more!

This entry was posted in Campuses and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.