What are you reading this summer? Stretch yourself and read something you wouldn’t normally read. Here are some good books for accountants recommended by AccountingToday (accountingtoday.com).
1. Who hasn’t thought about retiring and where is the best place to do so?
2. Need more information on working “in the cloud”? This book gives a good introduction to cloud computing.
3. Find some interesting leadership lessons in this book by Dennis Perkins.
4. Let’s not forget networking and the importance of building a client base. Learn how to make and keep friends in “The 11 Laws of Likability” by Michelle Tillis Lederman.
5. A comic book about financial intelligence? This one looks interesting to me. It sounds like a good way to skip the dry numbers talk and make it fun.
These are just a few of the recommended books for summer reading. Let us know what you are reading this summer, and have a great summer.