Graduation will take place at The Marq in De Pere, Wis. A joint graduation ceremony will take place with the Globe University-Green Bay campus. Students Sarah Obiala (Appleton) and Roberta Adams (Green Bay) will speak to students about their time at Globe.
Medical assistant program student Sarah Obiala is excited to share her experience at Globe University. She has appreciated the inspiration and continued support she received from her instructors.
“I love this school and the educational experience I received,” Sarah said. “The teachers were wonderful and they really want you to do well.”
The graduation ceremony will include a keynote address from Dana Vanden Heuvel, a prominent business leader in Green Bay and the Fox Cities. Dana is the founder of the marketing consulting firm, The MarketingSavant Group and co-founder of The Docking Station, a co-working office space in Green Bay. An award-winning marketing blogger, Dana is a widely recognized expert on thought leadership marketing, social media, and interactive marketing trends and best practices and speaks at over 50 events each year on these and other marketing topics. He was also recognized as one of the “50 People You Should Know” by the Green Bay Chamber of Commerce.
The night will be a memorable one for more than 30 graduates receiving their diplomas from Globe University-Appleton, Globe University-Green Bay, and the Globe University Online division. Staff, faculty, friends and family will be in attendance to watch such a momentous occasion, for these students have worked so hard to achieve their dreams!
Congratulations to the Winter Quarter 2013 Globe University-Appleton graduates:
- Danna Dietz, AAS, Medical Assistant
- Ashley Krause, AAS, Medical Assistant
- Sarah Niemi, AAS, Medical Assistant
- Sarah Obiala, AAS, Medical Assistant
- Chi Schiavone, AAS, Paralegal
- Shawna Gillen, Diploma, Massage Therapy
- Tawnie Kiel, Diploma, Massage Therapy
- Sonia Hall, Diploma, Medical Assistant
- Sarah Ashauer, AAS, Veterinary Technology
- Leshia Drewa, AAS, Veterinary Technology
- Samantha Lueken, AAS, Veterinary Technology
- Allegra Meysembourg, AAS, Veterinary Technology
- Ganelle Spears, AAS, Veterinary Technology
- Leah Zaremba, AAS, Veterinary Technology
- Angie Wells, AAS, Business Administration