A new year is a great time to reflect on the past 12 months. And as you reminisce about your experiences in 2012, don’t forget about the endless possibilities of 2013. The new year will bring new challenges and new triumphs. Remember to stay positive and search for new opportunities that will challenge you and excite you. Whether it be a new career, a new relationship or a chance at a great education, don’t be afraid to face the obstacles that might confront you.
For 13 Globe University-Appleton graduates, the feeling of accomplishment and success couldn’t come at a better time than now. They have just graduated from Globe University – after facing their fears, making sacrifices and choosing to better themselves through education. We congratulate them on their success and accomplishment – you will do great things!
As you begin your journey through 2013, take in some advice and inspirational words from these graduates.
- “Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We all need help sometimes. Make the most of the time you have and enjoy yourself. Don’t let fear stop you from achieving your goals.” – Stacy Tate, Medical Assistant Program
- “Be professional and have a good attitude. Ask for help!” – Angie Stoeckl, Medical Assistant Program
- “Don’t just study for the test–study to learn. You will use what you learn in the future and you will get out of it what you put in to it. Also, use time management skills and tools to balance family, school and work schedules. Make some sacrifices – but in the end, it’s all worth it!” – Ruth Marquardt, Veterinary Technology Program
- “Make sure you get an education that will help better yourself in your career and your future.” – Brenda Buchberger, Business Administration Program
- “The challenge to balance everything is to take it one day at a time.” – Sally Wouters, Medical Assistant Program