Globe University believes that higher education should be accessible to those who want it. For this reason, we offer a number of opportunities to help students defray the costs of education.
Contact Globe University-Appleton’s Director of Financial Aid for more information! Melissa Crabb, (920) 364-1114, firstname.lastname@example.org.
High school scholarships and programs
- Director’s Academic Scholarship – Receive up to $5,000 depending on your CPAt (Career Profile Assessment test) score
- High School Advantage Program – Take up to four college courses tuition-free in your senior year of high school
- Unite for Success Scholarship – Receive $1,000 in recognition of volunteerism and/or community service (St. Cloud area graduating high school seniors)
- President’s Scholarship – Receive up to $5,000 for enrolling early
- Military Active Duty/Retired Scholarship – Receive the difference between the current tuition charge per credit and $250
- Military Advantage Scholarship – Take 10% off the cost of tuition and books after all other military benefits have been applied
- Military Service Scholarship – Get up to $5,000 if you have are a severely injured veteran or are a family member of one who has been severely injured
- Purple Heart Scholarship – If you are a wounded service member or family member of one who has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan, you may receive an award covering remaining tuition and fees after all other benefits have been applied
- Matching Scholarship – Doubles the value of private scholarships granted by businesses, civic associations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year
- Business Alliance Scholarship – 10% of the cost of tuition (up to $5,000) for employees of Business Alliance partners
- Community Service Scholarship – $2,000 award given by each campus
- Cosmetology Business Scholarship – $2,000 for graduates of Minnesota School of Cosmetology
- Dream Act Scholarship – 50% of program costs for undocumented immigrant graduates of Minnesota, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin high schools
- Professional Certification Scholarship – Reimbursement for students taking certification examinations
- Peace Officer Scholarship – Current or retired police officers enrolled in the bachelor’s in criminal justice program may be eligible for reduced tuition and 35% off textbooks—and prior learning credit for police academy training and work experience.