We asked Globe University-Appleton students: “What are you thankful for?”
Check out their responses below!
- Brandy Fish, Student: “I’m thankful for having friends and family in my life. While not having my family here in Wisconsin, I do have a very special family that has pretty much adopted me into their family. And they have welcomed me in their family for years now. If it wasn’t for them, then I would be spending Thanksgiving and other holidays alone because I can’t get back to see my family due to the ecomony.”
- Sally Wouters, Student: “I am thankful for friends and family – without them I wouldn’t make it through the daily routine.”
- Virginia Berken, Student: “First of all I am thankful for my freedom and for all military personnel who made and are making that possible for us… especially for those who gave up their lives to protect our freedom. I am also thankful for my family and friends.”
- Kim Rew, Student: “I am so very greatful for the angels around me. If it were not for them, I don’t know how I would servive! They have disguised themselves so well, and only appear when I think all things good are lost. They are a reminder that I am alive and loved!! A special thanks to my wonderful children; daughter Jame(22), and son Michael(18) and those serving our great country in the Army Reserves!!”
- Marsha Curtis, Student: “I am most thankful for my son, Hunter. I love him more every day!”
- Renee Ehlke, Student: “I am thankful for my friends and family. I am also thankful for everyday I wake up.”
- Monica Sorges, Student: “I am thankful that despite all the rapid changes in the last year and a half of my life, even the not-so-fun things have shaped into a new, positive and purposeful life.”
- Betty Tripp, Student: “I am thankful for three beautiful children, a wonderful mother, a caring boyfriend, and fabulous friends to help me make it though the days!!”
- Angelina Bowling, Student: “I am thankful for my family. We have great times! Family matters most to me. I would not give them up for anything in the world!”
Thanks for your submissions, students!