As the holiday season approaches, many of us find ourselves contemplating what we are most thankful for. Here at Globe University, we all feel blessed to be in eachothers company – providing help and hope to our students while working alongside a forward-thinking team towards the same goal–the success of our students.
Along with this, Globe University Staff and Faculty have been asked what they are most thankful for this season. Check out their responses below!
- Ann Hintz, Dean of Students: “I am thankful for my friends and family. I am thankful for my students – being able to help you truly makes me smile. I love the fact that I get to come to work and do something that I love every day.”
- Wendy Wettengel-Perrigoue, Massage Therapy Program Chair: “I am thankful for Wisconsin! After mooving (pun intended) back to Wisconsin, life has improved in every way imaginable; we visit family on holidays, have enjoyable careers, and a new home that we love!”
- Erin Wescott, Campus Librarian: “I am thankful that as of the end of this week, my mom will officially be cancer free…and of course we’re all thankful that the Packers are 10-0!!!”
- Alisa DiSalvo, Accounting and Business Program Chair: “I am thankful for the constants in my life and the unknown everyday things that make life interesting.”
- Scott Gerard, Criminal Justice Program Chair: “I am thankful my wife and I have a loving and compassionate family. Our daughters, son-in-laws, and five grandchildren have a tight relationship and are willing to give each other a lending hand at anytime.”
- Kimberly Stevens, Campus Director: “I am most thankful for my health and my family.”
- Jenny Schroth, Director of Career Services: “I’m thankful for family, friends, and excellent co-workers!”
- Lex Dennis, Vet Tech Instructor: “I am Thankful every morning when I wake up and realize the Lord has given me the gift of another day to improve on yesterday and hopefully be used to make someone else’s day a little bit brighter. There’s nothing better”
- Sara Zelewske, High School Coordinator: “I am thankful for my health, and the health of all of my wonderful friends and family!”
- Angela Mueller, Admissions Representative: “I am thankful for the men and women who serve our country in the armed forces.”
- Jennifer Drewry MSPM, Instructor (And it’s also her birthday today!): “I’m thankful for my family, that we are healthy and close knit. I am also thankful for my friends, both at home and at work”
- Becca Lange, Veterinary Technology Program Chair: “I am thankful for my family and friends, my health and the ability to provide a roof over my family’s heads and food on the table.”