Globe University now offers a scholarship to reward students for their commitment to serve their communities through work as peace officers. Recipients are eligible for the scholarship in an amount equal to the difference between the tuition rate and $300 per quarter-hour credit.
- The applicant must present a POST (Peace Officer Standards and Training) Certificate.
- The applicant must provide evidence of current employment in a peace officer occupation or evidence of retired status from a peace officer occupation.
- The applicant must have passed the probationary period following POST Certification.
- Award amounts are designated for tuition only and will be applied after the add/drop period.
- The student must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice program.
- Once enrolled, the student must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or will lose eligibility for the scholarship.
If this is you, contact your Financial Aid office to learn more or apply.
To learn about additional scholarships opportunities and eligibility requirements through Globe check out the Scholarship Opportunities page.