If you are interested in personal trainer education, have a look at the top 10 reasons why you should consider Globe University’s Health Fitness Specialist degrees.
1. Globe University offers online coursework to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals. You can work on your classes when it suits YOU!
2. Individuals already working as personal trainers can get credit for work experience. This saves both time and money for professionals wanting to finish a bachelor’s degree.
3. The Health Fitness Specialist degree offers content created and delivered by industry experts. Videos of well-known professionals from PTA Global are embedded in the curriculum for students.
4. Eligible Health Fitness Specialist students can apply for the Professional Certification Scholarship. Winners receive $300 toward the personal training certification of their choice. Some students have chosen NASM or NSCA-CPT certifications, while others have chosen John Berardi’s Precision Nutrition certification. Some choose group fitness certifications through NETA and others look for certifications in TRX or kettlebells – it is up to you!
5. Globe University is the only school in the country offering the Muscle Activation Techniques – Jumpstart certification and the Resistance Training Specialist 123 certification as part of the health fitness specialist bachelor’s degree program.
6. If you are in Minnesota or Wisconsin, residential campuses exist for those who enjoy the classroom environment. In Minnesota, cities with campuses offering the Health Fitness Specialist programs include Plymouth, Saint Cloud, and Woodbury. Middleton, Wisconsin also has a campus offering the Health Fitness Specialist programs.
7. Globe University recently purchased a New Leaf Metabolic cart to assist with the Health Fitness Specialist curriculum. This is cutting-edge technology that will help you help provide accurate cardio programming for your clients.
8. Personal trainer education would be incomplete without addressing the importance of child fitness. Students in the Health Fitness Specialist associate’s degree and bachelor’s degree have the opportunity to take Principles of Child Fitness and sit for the International Youth Conditioning Association Level 1 Certification for a discounted rate.
9. There is still time to enroll for the fall term! Fall classes begin on October 8.
10. Globe University hires top-notch faculty who have real-world experience enabling you to learn from the best!
Best of luck to you!
Learn more about the Health Fitness Specialist programs at Globe University.