Read any good business or marketing books lately? Do you have a favorite that helped you to improve your business? Our online library (Books 24/7) sends out emails with updates on library additions. Recently, an e-book was added on neuromarketing. Anyone heard of that?
IDEA Fitness Journal recently asked personal trainers for recommendations of books that changed the way they conducted business. I’m interested to hear if your favorite business book is on the list or not. I liked the book Let My People Go Surfing by Pategonia founder Yvon Chouinard. Please share your recommendationss!
The list includes the following:
• Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Dan and Chip Heath
• The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris (This book has a funny suggestion about keeping clients faithful to a workout regimen!)
• The Myth of Multitasking by Dave Crenshaw
• Start with Why by Simon Sinek
• What Got you Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
• Satisfaction by Chris Denove and James Power
• Any book by direct-response marketing expert Dan S. Kennedy