Greetings to all Health Care Managers:
The most comprehensive listing of the components to include in your portfolio is actually information located on our MSB Student website. I’ve copied that information directly into this blog.
Regardless of what type of job you are applying for, is a good idea to prepare an organized portfolio. Items to include in a portfolio include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Education – diploma(s), transcripts, awards (honor roll, perfect attendance), samples from classes (research papers, legal documents, exercise plans, brochure on types of massages, evaluations, website screen printout, database designed, spreadsheets, marketing plan, keyboard timing scores, medical chart, ads, charts, etc.), program information and course descriptions, program
- Work history – position descriptions, brochure or brief overview of companies you’ve worked for, awards or achievements, performance review
- Training – brochures describing training events, certificate of completion
- Community Service Projects – brochure and other descriptive material about the organization, description of functions performed, hours of service
- Other: If you have completed additional training or are active in the community, you may also include these items in your portfolo if it is related to your program of study.
eFolioWorld is a multimedia electronic portfolio designed to enable individuals to maintain and to publish a unique personalized portfolio creating a living showcase of their education, career, and personal achievements. For help, try our efolio training PDF.
Best of luck to each and every one of you as you prepare to embark on the exciting and challenging world of Health Care management.
Director of Career Services
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business – Plymouth Campus
1455 County Road 101 N Plymouth, MN 55447
763-398-5971 – Direct
763-476-1000 – Fax