Welcome new and returning Globe-La Crosse students, faculty and staff! Globe-University La Crosse has a delightful library for use by its students, as well as faculty and staff. If you haven’t used it yet, please visit soon and take advantage of many of the services the library offers: computers, books, magazines, newspapers, and DVDs for both research and recreation.
Best of all, there is a librarian available to provide any assistance that you may need. After all, questions are the favorite part of any librarian’s day!
Your Globe librarian, Sue Miller, can especially help you to:
• Find the best print and online resources for your essay, research
paper or brochure
• Use the free photocopier and printer
• Use the online catalog to find books, magazines and newspapers online from over 60 databases
• Format your paper using APA citation style
• Instruct on basic computer skills
• Proofread your essay, resume or cover letter
• Order your textbooks
• Access Globe’s career resources which are available to you for up to
12 months after graduation
Remember, your library is a place to relax, unwind, and even enjoy a beverage and snack.
To celebrate, National Library Week, an open house with cookies and iced tea will be held Tuesday, April 10th. The theme this year is – YOU belong @ your library! So Globe-La Crosse, what are you waiting for?