On November 17, Globe University-Minneapolis will welcome three members of the Minnesota House of Representatives and two working professionals to discuss the current condition of the job market in Minnesota, main sectors/areas for job opportunities and skills and talents that employers are seeking in potential new hires.
This event is a great way for students to inquire about the job outlook in Minnesota and what they can expect upon graduation. Students are encouraged to submit questions to their instructors so their questions can be presented to the panel during the forum. The forum itself will take place from 4-5 pm in the Student Commons.
- Tim Mahoney: (DFL) House Representative, District 67A
- Andrea Kieffer: (R) House Representative, District 56B
- Karen Clark: (DFL) House Representative, District 61A
- Jason Pfeiffer: Senior Account Executive at Robert Half
- Rob Smolund: Enterprise Facilitator at Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers
All are welcome, but we ask that non-student attendees please RSVP with Heather Bessard (Community Relations) at firstname.lastname@example.org.