As a full-time student at Minnesota School of Business Online, Globe University Online, or Broadview University Online you have the opportunity to apply for, and possibly receive, a college scholarship for community service. This scholarship is awarded to two students each quarter. Students receive $2,000 in annual tuition assistance simply for sharing their stories on how they give back to their communities. Could it get any easier?!
Candidates for this scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a diploma, associate, or bachelor’s degree program.
- Be a continuing student by having completed at least one term at Globe University, Minnesota School of Business or Broadview University.
- Not be in arrears with financial aid or have an outstanding student account balance.
- Maintain GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Meet and maintain 90% attendance ration of required contact hours.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 11 credits per quarter.
- Provide, as a scholarship application, a minimum of one-half page written summary of community service activity performed within the prior 3 months.
- Agree to let Globe University, Minnesota School of Business, or Broadview University promote the student’s community service involvement.
- The award will be forfeited if attendance is discontinued or interrupted.
- A student will receive a maximum of one community service scholarship per year.
- Award amounts are designated for tuition only and are divided in 1/4 ncrements, unless the student is enrolled in a 3-quarter program, when the award will be applied in 1/3 increments.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to apply please send your written submissions directly to Serena Franken at email@example.com. All applications are due Friday, March 8th 2013. Globe University, Minnesota School of Business and Broadview University pride ourselves on our ongoing commitment to our communities, and we encourage our students to get involved as well. It can end up paying off BIG time!
Want a complete list of scholarships we offer? Click HERE!