Here are some important things to know about the library.
1. You can find a link to the library in any Blackboard class by using the red “Library” link on the left-hand navigation.
2. You can also find a link to ask the librarian there. The Online Librarian (that’s me – Elaine Settergren) can help you find sources, use APA Citation, or research a topic. You can ask by email, phone or Pronto IM (my pronto ID is esettergren).
3. We have books! This may seem obvious, but I want to remind you that you can find over 8,000 books in electronic format (ebooks) in our online library.
4. We have articles, images, reports, and more! A lot of other content is included in the library’s databases. We have over 30 databases to choose from and many of them are specialized for your program area. Find out more by taking a look at our Research by Topic guides.
5. The library has webinars, video tutorials, and guides available for you to learn about researching.
6. For more information about the library, just ask your friendly online librarian!