When looking for a job, it can be hard to know where to begin. Now days, online job search engines are a great way to begin your job search and can offer an easy and effective way to locate a wide variety of employment opportunities. When using these online job search websites, you can view part-time jobs, full-time jobs, salary comparisons and employment trends in virtually any location. Many of these sites offer the option to upload your resume to be viewed by employers and each website posts new job opportunities daily. Here is a list a few of our favorite online job search engines and we hope that you find these helpful! Simply click on one of the links below to go directly to the specific website.
1. www.linkup.com – This website is a great resource for online job searching. This site pulls jobs directly from company websites and will take you directly to the company’s website when viewing an opportunity.
2. www.indeed.com – Locates jobs from company websites, job boards, and newspapers and also offers the option to post your resume on the Indeed website.
3. www.monster.com – Gives you the ability to search for virtually any job in any location. Also offers a wide variety of resources to help you create your resume, prepare for interviews, etc.
4. www.careerbuilder.com – Create an account on this job search website and choose the option to have new job postings e-mailed to you daily. You may also upload your resume directly to this site.
5. www.simplyhired.com – Offers a wide variety of job postings in various locations. New job opportunities posted daily.
As always, please feel free to contact your Career Services Advisor to learn more about these online job search resources or with any questions you may have regarding career assistance!