How do you apply for this scholarship? It’s easy! First, check you have met the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a diploma, associate, or bachelor’s degree program
- Be a continuing student by having completed at least one term at Globe University or Minnesota School of Business
- Not be in arrears with financial aid or have an outstanding student account balance
- Maintain GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Meet and maintain 90% attendance of required contact hours
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per quarter
- Provide, as a scholarship application, a minimum of one-half page written summary of community service activity performed within the prior 3 months
- Agree to let Globe University or Minnesota School of Business promote the student’s community service involvement.
Next, get out in the community! Volunteer at a local shelter or organization where you can make an impact.
The last step is to contact Serena Franken directly at email@example.com to receive an application! Once you’ve done that, simply return the application to Serena before the end of Week 9 (December 5th, 2014). We will announce winners during Week 10 and the recipients will have the scholarship packaged into their student account for the upcoming Winter quarter.
So, what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity that can help with the cost of your education. You may even find opportunities to network and build yourself as a professional through the volunteer process! Find a complete list of scholarships offered by Globe University and the Minnesota School of Business HERE.