DOA, Jessica McCabe gives Motivation to Winter Graduates
On behalf of Globe University’s entire staff and faculty, I can say that graduation is always a motivational experience for each of us. Now, I may be a bit biased being the Director of Admissions, but I sincerely feel that Admissions Representatives have the Best Job!
There are not many careers out there where you get to meet someone at the very beginning of their personal journey, and see them through to reach their goals.
We get a front row seat to watch each of the students we help grow into a professional, and confident, college graduate.
I can only hope that as you reflect back upon your entire experience with Globe University, that our Admissions Team provided each of you with the motivation, support, and inspiration to help you grow into the person you are today.
We would like to thank each of you, for reminding us daily –that what we do truly does make a difference in the lives of our students, and in the lives of their families.
As you move forward, from college student, to industry professional, I’ll share with you a few practices that I’ve found the most helpful in my own success:
- Greet absolutely everything with a positive attitude
- Stay optimistic through even your greatest struggles ‘
- Smile, laugh daily, and never stop having fun
- Embrace change with open arms
- If you start something, you best be ready to deliver results greater than anyone’s expectations – including your own
- Share your talents; help develop those around you
- Lastly, never be afraid to stand up for what you believe in
Eleanor Roosevelt shared that, “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
I hope that as you journey into your new career fields of choice, that you always find and follow your own inner-passion. My wish is that each of you has the opportunity t0 experience that same level of passion and appreciation, in your new careers, that you’ve allowed us to feel in ours.
Good luck to our graduates!