The bachelor's in business management offers both flexibility and focus. Our bachelor’s degree program begins with foundational studies in accounting, supervision, marketing, business law and ethics. Add to this a series of coursework that focuses on an area of emphasis drawn from the following:
Our flexible and practical program prepares you for the dynamic global business climate and offers comprehensive courses in business and your chosen area of interest.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop your business skills in these fundamentals:
- Business writing
- Project management
- Financial planning
Students take core classes in many business-related areas, such as:
- Human resources
- Business law and ethics
From core business skills to in-depth field-specific knowledge, Globe University’s business management program can help prepare you for future career opportunities.
Business Management Degree Highlights
- Take classes online or on-campus, day or evening
- Learn from mentor- instructors who are business professionals
- Take courses developed with employer input
- Focus on hands-on, real-world experiences with an optional internship
- Gain experience and develop professional relationships in small class sizes
- Work with our career services department for career assistance
If you would like more information about our accreditation or a specific business management degree program, please call 1-877-303-6060 or contact admissions. A representative will be happy to help you.