Agricultural business students learn how food gets from the farm to the table and how fibers like cotton get from the field to your favorite clothing store. They examine the financing, production, marketing and management of food and fiber production.
Agriculture is a broad and dynamic field in need of qualified candidates.
Give yourself an advantage in the job market with this flexible degree emphasis.
Highlights of the agriculture business emphasis:
- Learn how the commodity markets work
- Understand sustainable business practices
- Prepare for a role in local, national or international agriculture markets
- Work with instructors with experience in the field
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Introduction to Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Markets and Pricing
- Sustainability and Green Technology
Do you have questions about career placement of our graduates, financial aid, accreditation or career opportunities in agribusiness? Please call us toll-free at 1-877-303-6060, contact college admissions or stop by any campus location. A representative will be happy to help you.