Hospitality management is part of an industry that brings in a great deal of income and creates many jobs: the service industry.
Business management students with an emphasis in hospitality management will have an advantage in finding a position in the travel, hotel and tourism sector.
Jobs can be found in hotels, resorts, spas, cruise ships, conference and event centers, tourist attractions and country clubs.
Long-term career growth is common as it is a field in which age, cultural and gender diversity is well established.
Highlights of the hospitality management emphasis include:
- Industry-related internship is part of the program
- Gain a strong basis in labor management
- Small class sizes with industry-experienced instructors
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Service Strategies
- Event Planning
- Recruitment and Retention
- Service Marketing
Call us toll-free at 1-877-303-6060, contact admissions or stop by any campus and a representative will be happy to help you.