Financial managers are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the accounts and financial health of a company. They work to create a scheme that stabilizes the assets of the firm.
Since cash flow is always a concern, an MBA with and emphasis in finance has grown in popularity the past few years.
Our MBA program with an emphasis in finance is a degree for those working in the financial sector looking for continued education related to financial institutions, investments, capital markets and business finance.
MBA finance emphasis highlights:
- Learn skills you can apply in your current position
- Focus on one class at a time
- Network with other students in your field
- Career assistance available
- Online classes available
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Financial Data/Statistics Management
- Investment Portfolios
- Case Studies in Financial Analysis
- Fiscal Resources Management
If you have questions about the MBA degree program, career opportunities in finance, or Globe University, please request information or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.