Build your leadership and organizational skills so you can move into positions managing a team and handling difficult personnel decisions. Be prepared for the range of personnel situations and issues that arise in the workplace.
As industries continue to grow and expand, educated and skilled professionals will be needed to take leadership positions. An MBA with an emphasis in human resources will open management job opportunities.
Our MBA graduates will have the confidence to identify, assess and address workplace situations in an effective manner. Students in the Human Resource emphasis will focus on things like: legal issues in the workplace, employee insurance and benefits, and ethical considerations of business organizations.
MBA human resources emphasis highlights:
- Recruiting and hiring employees
- Handling position alignment within the organization
- Overseeing compensation and budgeting
- Creating strategic policies and plans for the organization
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Human Capital: Two-Sided Accountability
- Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Case Studies in Human Resource Management
- Legal Information Management
If you would like more information about career opportunities in human resource management, the MBA degree program or Globe University, please request information
or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.