Designed to provide opportunities for students to prepare for careers in which law and management overlap, our MBA with an emphasis in legal administration is built for working professionals.
Areas of career opportunity with a legal administration background include public service, international trade, industrial relations, corporate law and finance, and specialized areas of management consulting.
This unique, flexible program provides the business and leadership knowledge needed to succeed in the industry.
MBA legal administration emphasis highlights:
- Apply skills in your current position
- Designed to fit into a working professional’s schedule
- Networking opportunities with classmates and instructors
- Online classes available
- Efficient program can be completed in 18 months with year-round, full-time classes
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Legal Information Management
- Legal Research: Administration and Accountability
- Case Studies in Legal Administrative Management
- Case Studies in Business Ethics and Law
If you have questions about career opportunities in legal management, the MBA degree program, or Globe University, request information here, or call l 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.