Advance your career working in government, nongovernmental organizations and the nonprofit sector with a master’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in public administration.
Learn how public organizations make policy and implement programs to help build and strengthen our communities and society. Gain an understanding of the social issues we face and how to facilitate change through government and public systems.
MBA public administration emphasis highlights:
- Focus on one course at a time to fit into your busy schedule
- Gain practical skills you can apply immediately
- Small class sizes allow individual attention
- Can be completed in 18 months of full-time, year-round classes
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Public Policy Administration and Accountability
- Case Studies in Public Administration
- Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Legal Information Management
Contact us for more information
If you have questions about the MBA degree program, careers in public administration or Globe University, please request information or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.