IT leadership positions require technology experience as well as management and leadership skills.
Globe University’s Master of Science in Management program with an emphasis in technology management focuses on these skills in the IT field.
IT managers are responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing the computer systems that meet the computer-related activities of an organization.
MBA technology management emphasis highlights:
- Leverage your technology experience into a management position
- Designed for working professionals
- Apply skills in your current position
- Collaborate and network with instructors and classmates
- Can be completed in 18 months of full-time, year-round classes
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Information Technology Systems Management
- Case Studies in IT Security Management and Ethics
- Case Studies in IT Personnel Management
- Applications in Project Management
- Quality Control
For more information on our MBA program, please request information or call 1-877-303-6060 to speak with a representative.