Accounting is essential in all organizations. Financial health and transparency are top priorities in business. An accounting degree can open up a range of opportunities as skilled employees are in demand.*
The accounting field involves analyzing, interpreting and communicating financial information within organizations and providing transparency to outside agencies and the public.
We offer both an associate and bachelor’s accounting degree program.
Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Learn accounting principles and business fundamentals
- Classes available on campus and online, day or evening
- Earn a two-year degree in as few as 18 months with year-round, full-time study at 15 credits per quarter.
The bachelor’s program builds on these fundamentals through more advanced accounting, business and communication focuses on analytics and payroll management.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Earn a four-year degree in as few as 36 months with year-round, full-time study at 15 credits per quarter
- Classes are available online and on campus
- Hands-on learning with experienced instructors
Whenever we can, we offer you an advantage in your learning experience. This means small class sizes and hands-on training so you can be ready for day one in your career. Our hands-on programs are enhanced through networking opportunities beyond the classroom, including networking seminars and guest speaker events.
Graduates with an associate degree can pursue employment in bookkeeping and as an accounting clerk. Those with a bachelor’s degree may qualify for roles such as accountant or auditor, serving in a wide range of industry sectors, including manufacturing, government, and finance and insurance.*
Our graduates have contributed to the following companies:**
- Ally Financial
- Better Business Bureau
- City Insurance
- McNally Industries
- Merrill Lynch Global Wealth
- S. Bank
- S. Property and Fiscal Office
- Wells Fargo
** Graduate outcomes between July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2015.