You can further develop your business acumen and bolster your résumé with Globe University’s Doctor of Business Administration degree.
The Globe University DBA program can help open the door to executive management positions and prepare you to navigate the 21st century business world.
Globe University’s doctorate in business administration—the highest business/management degree we offer—helps provide graduates with the opportunity to create evidence-based business models, strategies and solutions to management dilemmas.
Globe University’s DBA program was recognized in the 2016 top 50 list of doctoral degrees in business management by TopManagementDegrees.com. Per the company’s website, each program in the list was ranked on accreditation, prestige, estimated cost, student satisfaction and business management curriculum.
DBA program highlights:
- Apply management practices immediately in your workplace
- Expert-driven business administration courses
- Develop real-world applications for your specific industry
- Earn your degree in as few as two years with full-time, year-round study
- Receive ongoing career support
Our Doctor of Business Administration program focuses on advanced concepts and contemporary applications of management practices.
Topics of study include:
- Ethics of 21st century leadership
- Management models
- Organizational development
- Global workplace initiatives
- Strategic planning
- Evidence-based decision making
- Research applications in the workplace
Our dynamic courses enable MBA-prepared professionals to build business expertise and workplace experience at the same time.
Globe University’s Doctor of Business Administration degree can help graduates:
- Create strategies that solve complex challenges
- Formulate effective communication plans
- Integrate business solutions in a global environment
- Gain the skills needed for corporate advancement or entrepreneurship
- Present your business solution as part of your final project
Throughout your studies in our doctorate program, you’ll meet regularly with a graduate faculty advisor who will guide and support you every step of the way.
(Note: The doctoral program is ineligible for federal financial aid, per the Title IV section of the Higher Education Act.)