If you are working in the accounting field, a Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting can prepare you for career advancement.
Our curriculum will help give you a thorough background in managerial communications, team work, business ethics and human resource management. Our accounting emphasis covers emerging trends in the field as well as management and taxation processes and decision-making.
MBA Accounting emphasis highlights:
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving and case studies
- Learn from instructors with experience in the field
- Build your professional network
- Analyze the most recent regulations impacting the field
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Fiscal Resource Management
- Management Control and Auditing
- Financial Reporting
- Taxation and Business Decisions