Marketing is a popular career path for Master of Business Administration graduates. Most businesses—large and small—use marketing professionals in some way. Career options exist in areas of branding advertising, promotions and public relations.
Our MBA with a marketing emphasis provides a solid foundation in management as well as a focus on marketing strategy, research and consumer behavior.
MBA marketing emphasis highlights:
- Designed for working professionals
- Small class sizes increase networking opportunities
- Can be completed in 18 months with full-time, year-round classes
Students take emphasis classes, including:
- Marketing Strategies and Information Management
- Sales and Account Management
- Case Studies in Marketing Management
- Fiscal Resources: Impact on Management