The Master of Science in Management degree at Globe University gives professionals the opportunity to increase their potential for advancement to management and other leadership roles within an organization. The program provides graduate-level curriculum for working professionals and international students who wish to gain a deeper knowledge of their industry of choice.
As a student in the Business Management degree program, you will complete a set of core classes focused on the skills necessary to all management careers. Topics covered include:
- Managerial communications
- Team work
- Strategic management
- Research methods
- Business plans
Globe University’s Master of Science in Management program allows you to choose from the following emphases for a program that best fits your goals.
Our master’s degree program is designed with flexibility in mind, knowing our students are busy, working professionals. As a student, you can:
- Complete the program in as few as 18 months of full-time, year-round study
- Receive individual attention in small class sizes
- Receive credit for qualifying work experience
- Work with career services staff on career assistance