Do you aspire to impact health care outcomes as well as lead other health care professionals through your work? You can bridge your aspirations with a real-world nursing role at Globe University & Minnesota School of Business through our Master of Science in Management Nursing Administration degree. Our Nursing Administration track can help you develop a strong foundation in all areas of health care administration and management.
The following admissions requirements apply to this program:
- One year of work experience, or if less than one year of experience, a one-quarter practicum course will be required in addition to the 54 quarter-hour credits
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor’s degree (required for all master’s program admissions)
- All other MSM admissions requirements as stated in the catalog
Gain the skills employers want
- Application of best practices in health care settings
- Personnel recruitment
- Personnel retention
- Personnel training
- Effective utilization of information technology in health care
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Your success is our top priority – in the classroom and beyond, which means we offer classes during the day and in the evening for your convenience. We also offer several campus locations throughout the upper Midwestern region in Wisconsin and South Dakota. Our small onsite class sizes mean you can take advantage of a more individualized learning experience.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Case Studies in Health Care Personnel Management
- Case Studies in Health Care Regulatory Affairs
- Nursing Informatics
- Operations Management: Health Care Environments
Globe University is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.