The massage therapy Associate of Applied Science program at Globe University provides students with the skills and training needed for employment as massage therapists, with campuses conveniently located throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
In as few as 18 months of full-time, year-round massage therapist degree classes, you can prepare for a fulfilling career in massage therapy and obtain essential skills for the field, including:
- Professional communication
- Client retention and sales
- Clinical health and wellness
Courses specific to the Massage Therapy Associate degree program include:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue and Sports Massage
- Anatomy and Physiology for Massage
- Pregnancy/Special Population Massage
- Craniosacral/Lymphatic Drainage Therapies
- Condition Specific Assessment Strategies
From hot stone to deep tissue and special populations massage classes, Globe University’s Associate degree in Massage Therapy can help you prepare for your future career.