Looking for a computer aided drafting and design degree program? You can learn how to design aspects of a home or building with our Architectural Drafting and Design Associate degree.
If you have been looking for architectural drafting and design colleges, our drafting and design program can give you the skills needed to become an architectural CAD drafter in both the residential and commercial fields. Turn your passion for drawing into a career.
Designed in partnership with Northwest Technical Institute (NTI), our architectural drafting degree program focuses on the technical and artistic features of architectural drafting & design:
- Revit (building information modeling)
- Residential and commercial construction drawing
- Residential and commercial building codes and estimating
- Green design and LEED
- Field documentation
- Materials and methods
- Building systems
- Statics and strength of materials
Globe University’s 2-year CAD degree program simulates real-world working conditions, and hands-on classroom projects can give you the experience that employers need.
With our associate degree in architectural drafting and design, you can:
- Learn from instructors with years of experience
- Build your portfolio before you graduate
- Get a foundation for careers as a CAD technician, structural drafter, cost estimator, residential design technician and architectural drafter
- Work with our career services specialists
- Earn an associate degree in as few as two years of full-time study
If you are looking for architectural drafting schools, architectural drafting schools online, or have questions or are interested in enrolling in the associate in architecture drafting & design program, please contact us through this site or call toll-free at 1-877-303-6060. We will be happy to provide information and arrange a campus tour.