Learn how to translate engineering concepts into working models and drawings for manufacturing with Globe University’s associate degree in engineering drafting and design.
Our associate degree program combines skill training, math and technical knowledge to help prepare you for drafting and design careers.
Highlights of our associate degree in engineering drafting and design program include:
- Earn a degree in just 18 months of full-time study
- Curriculum developed in collaboration with industry professionals
- Gain practical skills employers are looking for through hands-on coursework
- Learn from instructors with experience in the field
- Small class sizes
Our program, developed in partnership with Northwest Technical Institute (NTI), features technical, scientific and creative studies:
- Industry-standard CAD software and other tools
- Design for manufacturing and assembly
- Product data management
- CADD software: SolidWorks, Creo (Pro-Engineer)
- How to improve products and processes