If you want to get hands-on experience in drafting, design, digital fabrication and experiments, consider Globe University’s bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering technology.
Our program can give you the training you need to begin a career in engineering technology, manufacturing and product design, among other fields.*
Highlights of Globe University’s program include:
- Comprehensive and practical engineering technology courses
- Instructors who have experience in the industry
- Small class sizes
- Capstone project or internship
Our Bachelor’s of Science in mechanical engineering technology program teaches students:
- Manufacturing and assembly design
- Product data management
- Statics and strength of materials
- Machine design
- Materials, electronics, fluid power and digital fabrication
- Finite element analysis
- Lean manufacturing and design
You can learn the latest engineering technology principles with our Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering technology program and you’ll use industry-standard tools such as SolidWorks and Creo (Pro-Engineer).
Also, if you already have an associate degree in drafting, industrial design or engineering technology, you may be eligible for credit transfer toward your bachelor’s degree, which would allow you to graduate in less time.
Enrollment and Graduation Statistics
- BS Mechanical Engineering Technology Students Enrolled in Fall 2014 = 21
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology Conferred in 2014-15 = 8
*Globe University offers employment assistance to its students and graduates; however, the school does not guarantee employment.